TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through hills terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc.
- You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.
- You have to bring your own folding cup / hydration bottle because we don’t provide any plastic glass
- You have to obey any addition rules in term of Covid-19
- You have to understand that for Ultra Category have to take BIB numbers by themselves
Learn more about TERMS AND CONDITON