Rules and Regulations
CTC 2021 only for Indonesian runners only (could be change later depends on situation)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through hills terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- You understand and agree that CTC2021 Organizers has rights of use of Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc.
- You have to bring your own folding cup / hydration bottle because we don’t provide any plastic glass.
You have to understand that for Ultra Category have to take BIB numbers by themselves.
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION RULES
Some parts of the running route will pass through forests and trees and residential areas with areas that have a variety of plants. Running participants / support teams must be fully aware and follow these rules:
- Sleeping along the route is prohibited because it will have a large impact on the surrounding environment and may also cause misunderstandings with the local population so that it makes others think that you need emergency medical assistance.
- Please manage your running tempo and physical condition carefully and rest / sleep at the WS / CP provided.
- You must stay on the route at all times.
- There will be a part where runners will not be able to pass each other due to small path to avoid things that are not desirable.
- It is strictly forbidden to take or damage plants, animals and rocks found along the running route and in the race area.
- It is strictly forbidden to cut the route because it will cause potential damage to vegetation along the running route, and it is consider as cheating and could be ended up disqualification.
- Run along the running route that has been prepared by race organizer.
- It is strongly emphasized not to litter along the running routes / venues.
EMERGENCY HELP & HELPING OTHERS
- If during the event you encounter runners or other event volunteers who are injured or sick and cannot move on their own, please provide help in advance by notifying race staff to ask for help.
- This trail running/cross-country race is located in public places / private property of others. Please be careful and share running routes with others at any time.
- There is no closing track for the public when the event takes place. Do not damage any property located along the Coast To Coast Night Trail Ultra race route.
WATER STATION & SUPPORT OF OUTSIDE PARTIES
|RC||RC||≥ 500ml||≥ 1000ml||≥ 1000ml|
|2||Head lamps with spare batteries. Must be turn on between 6PM-5AM||RC||RC||RC||✓||✓|
|3||Rain Jacket/Waterproof Jacket||RC||RC||RC||✓||✓|
|5||Handphone with call and sms function enabled||RC||RC||RC||✓||✓|
|6||Blinkers. To be attached at runnners backpack||RC||RC||RC||RC||RC|
|8||Basic first aid kit||RC||RC||RC||✓||✓|
|9||Personal drinking cup/bottle, organiser do not provide||RC||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|12||Compass/PS watch/GPS mobile app||RC||RC||RC||RC||RC|
RC Recommended Item
√ Mandatory item
– Failure to adhere the mandatory items requirement will incure penalty leading to disqualification
– Runners must show their mandatory items in order to get their racepack.
PARTICIPANTS CAN BE DISQUALIFIED OR GET PENALTY AT ANY TIME DURING THE RACE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Take shortcuts and / or exit routes.
- Do not carry mandatory gear.
- Littering during activities (this applies to participants and supporters).
- Receive support from outside parties other than WS provided.
- Run with aid runners (people / pacers) who are not officially registered in the race as participants.
- Cheat (for example using other means of transportation, shortcut, using a substitute runner, and other unlawful acts).
- Not complying with instructions given by official committees including doctors, nurses, and emergency staff.
- Continue running after the specified COT timeout.
- The organizer has the right to take the BIB if the participant violates the rules.
- Doping and drug use.
BIB TRANSFER/ USING OTHERS BIB
- BIB Transfer are not allowed for any excuse except the race cancelled and move to the next year
- If a participant is caught using a BIB that is not in his own name all facilities will be removed as a participant and may be blacklisted.
- Race pack must be collected on the time already set by organizer: on March 25, 26, 10AM-8PM.
- Race pack for Ultra category (50K, 70K) must be collected by the runners itself by showing real ID that used for registration, obey the mandatory gears, and waiver. (waiver and certificate of health form can be downloaded here).
- All participants must show non-reactive rapid test result or certificate of health.
- Race pack for 5K, 13K and 25K category can be taken collectively by fill the letter of authorization, waiver and copy Identity of the runners. (authorization letters can be downloaded here)
DROP BAG/ DEPOSIT BAG
- Deposit bags can be left at the Start / Finish line (race venue). And can be taken after the event is finished at 11.00 AM to 12.00PM at Sunday.
- Drop bags are only for the 50K & 70K category.
- Drop bags are collected at the Start / Finish line (race venue) no later than 1 hour before each category of race starts.
- Drop bags can be accessed by participants at water station at the middle of the race and can be retrieved at the Start / Finish line (Deposit Bag Area)
Individual race is like normal running race. Every single participant run for themselves
Team race is not relay. Participants may of their own volition form team of 4 members in the 25 km or 50 km. A race participant can only join one team. Each team must have at least one female member.
Team members do not have to stay together or race together but all team’s member must be finish before COT to qualify for the team winner.
Team rankings will be determined by the aggregate times of the three fastest team members (one of whom at least must be female) to finish the race.
Trophies will be awarded to the three teams with the fastest aggregate times.
In each category Top 3 winners will be drawn: male, female, team race.
CUT OFF POINT & CUT OFF TIME
The race organizer will enforce “Cut Off Points” in several Race categories, among others:
Cut Off Point 70K Category:
- Cut Off Point at WS9 (gumuk pasir) at Sunday 09:00 WIB / 16 hours after starting 70K. Participants who arrive at WS6 after 09:00 WIB will be stopped from the Race and will be escorted using the vehicle to the Race village.
Cut Off Point 50K Category:
- Cut Off Point at WS6 (gumuk pasir) at Sunday 09:00 WIB / 11 hours after starting 50K. Participants who arrive at WS6 after 09:00 WIB will be stopped from the Race and will be escorted using the vehicle to the Race village.
All Participants who are not complied the Cut Off Time & Cut Off Points, and the disqualified Participants, are declared as not completing the Race and are not entitled to get the finisher medal and the finisher tee.
Participant shall not obstruct the Race by failing to follow the instructions of the Race official. Race Organizer reserves the right to stop Participants from continuing the Race if Participants are behaving in a manner deemed to be inappropriate to the Race, and such Participant shall be disqualified from the Race.
Cut Off Time at finish line:
- 70K at Sunday 10:00WIB
- 50K at Sunday 10:00WIB
- 25K at Sunday 10:00WIB
- 13K at Sunday 09:00WIB
- 5 K at Sunday 08:00WIB
CTC2021 cannot be refund, The Organizer of the Race has the rights to cancel the event or make changes to the competition for the following reasons:
- Extreme Weather Warning by BMKG
- Natural disasters that approve the event cannot be replaced by other options. The organizer has the right to change the event or make changes to the race track for the following reasons (Earthquake, volcano eruption, floods, tsunami, avalanche, wildfires, etc.)
- Race Cancelation due to Covid-19 automatically transferred the participant of CTC2021 to CTC2022 and the BIB could be transferred to others name and downgrade the race category in specific period settled by committee.